04 May, 2017

I Got a Puppy! ❁ ¡Agarre un Perrito!

 ENGLISH      ESPAÑOL

On Easter Sunday my husband and I were leaving the park with his sister when we saw a man with five puppies. He and his wife told us that their Yorkshire and Poodle had babies but they live in a small apartment and cannot keep them around. My husband's sister took a girl (the eldest puppy) and we took a boy.

We named him Pepino, which means "Cucumber" in Spanish. He's one of the most normal acting and looking dogs I've ever seen. If you look up the definition "dog" in the dictionary, Pepino's face would be there! He's brought a sense of normality into our busy lives.


My husband has a fear of dogs (ironically he was born in the year of the Dog) but Pepino has been a great help. He does not overly bother our cat Dracüla and there are many cases where she approaches him to start a play-fight. This is very unlike her but I'm glad she found a friend (even though her cat pride won't let her admit it). Just like Dracüla, you might see him here every now and then. :)
                                         

Follow Vegetarian Courtesy!

 Twitter ✽ Facebook  Tumblr 
 

18 comments:

  1. Cute puppy :)

    https://elegant-e.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. I'm a little shocked to hear your husband is afraid of dogs. Though I did know one big guy who ran chicken at a little tiny dog that barked at him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Adam!
      He developed the fear after a bum made his dog chase him when he was much younger. You should have seen when I introduced him to my pitbull, he went completely numb! xD

      Delete
  3. OMG pero que hermoso jajaja ♥ ♥ ♥
    Me muero en la última foto con su lengüita de fuera sadkasmldad ;U; ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, hermosa!!
      Es un ángel en forma de perrito. :)

      Delete
  4. Hola Adi, Pepino es adorable... me encanta!! Qué bonito es!! me alegro mucho que lo hayáis adoptado. Creo que podría ser un buena amigo de mi Chaplin que hoy cumple, por cierto, seis mesos!! Beso guapa y gracias por vuestro amor a los animales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas muchas gracias! Le mando muchos abrazos y besitos a Chaplin.<33
      Los animales son tan buenos para nosotros.

      Delete
  5. Que lindo que está y tienes razón su carita es de perrito normal !
    X,abril
    The color palette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo hace unos meses agarre un perrito tambien!el tuyo es bien lindo!besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww <3 Pepino is the cutest ; w ; his big puppy eyes <3
    I'm so happy for you guys and for him :D that's a wonderful way of giving animals a second chance + the best home possible ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. So unbelievably cute! I'm sure you're very happy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog.

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cucumber is so cute<3
    I imagine Dracula and he have good relationship!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete